Research focus is on neurodevelopment of pre-term children, children with Cerebral palsy, and Autism.
- Murdoch Children's Research Institute
- The Royal Children's Hospital
- The Royal Women's Hospital
- The feasibility of smart-phones in the early detection of cerebral palsy
- Motor trajectories of children born <30 weeks’ gestation from birth to 5 years: early predictors and functional outcome
- Centre of Research Excellence – Newborn Medicine
- Web-based preventive care intervention for preterm infants and their families – e-prem trial
- Early detection and intervention for infants at high risk of motor impairments
Faculty Research Themes
School Research Themes
For further information about this research, please contact Dr Alicia Spittle
Department / Centre
Unit / Centre
MDHS Research library
Explore by researcher, school, project or topic.