Watch Recording: Launch of the National Network of Health Social Work - Promoting Learning and Research
On November 29, National Network of Health Social Work: Promoting Learning and Research was launched.
In this launch webinar, leaders in healthcare and hospital settings reflected on lessons learnt and explored opportunities for health social work to grow and evolve into the future. They shared their insights into workforce challenges; staff retention; working virtually; communities of practice; the power of networks; and the challenges ahead.
The speakers were:
- Lynette Joubert - The University of Melbourne
- Grahame Simpson - South Western Sydney Local Health District (LHD)
- Theodora Bikou - Western Sydney LHD
- Paul Bains - Sydney Children's Hospital Network
- Patrick Dunn - South Eastern Sydney LHD
- Fiona Creaven - The Royal Women's Hospital
- Tanaya Poupard - The Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Catherine Ludbrook - Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Melinda Collins - St. Vincent's Hospital Melbourne
- Ralph Hampson - The University of Melbourne
Thank you to all who attended and contributed to the success of our webinar. If you wish to watch a recording of this webinar, please find it below: