Melbourne Eyecare Clinic open for appointments
Before your appointment
In order to keep yourself, your family, and our staff safe and healthy, we ask that you:
- not attend your appointment if you are required to self-isolate;
- not attend your appointment if you are sick or unwell;
- observe social distancing when attending your appointment;
- only attend if you have a scheduled appointment;
- attend only at your appointment time.
Feast your eyes on our new clinic
The Melbourne Eyecare Clinic offers patient care for University staff, students and the general public.
The services that we offer include:
- Contact lens consultations
- Diabetic, glaucoma and macular degeneration assessment and screening
- Myopia assessment
- Occupational eye care
- Paediatric and Vision Therapy clinic
- General optometric examination
An overview of the services we offer at the Melbourne Eyecare Clinic.
View the clinic's opening hours and make an appointment today at a time that is convenient to you.
The Melbourne Eyecare Clinic offers a variety of discounts to existing University Staff, Students, as well as other groups. See our current eligibility for discounts here.