Melbourne Eyecare Clinic open for appointments
As COVID-19 restrictions are gradually lifted, we are now able to provide the full range of optometric services. Patients can be seen under current Metropolitan Melbourne lockdown provisions for all eye and vision conditions, including contact lenses and spectacles. The clinic is able to see patients with acute eye problems on the day, if possible.
We continue to observe strict hygiene practices. We are also spacing out appointments and continuing to observe social distancing.
Patients can come in to have spectacles repaired by appointment or to collect an order for disposable contact lenses.
Please call 9035 6666 to determine if you should be seen as a matter of priority, or if you are better off making a tentative appointment for the coming weeks.
Before your appointment
In order to keep yourself, your family, and our staff safe and healthy, we ask that you:
- not attend your appointment if you are required to self-isolate;
- not attend your appointment if you are sick or unwell;
- observe social distancing when attending your appointment;
- only attend if you have a scheduled appointment;
- attend only at your appointment time.
Feast your eyes on our new clinic
The Melbourne Eyecare Clinic offers patient care for University staff, students and the general public.
The services that we offer include:
- Contact lens consultations
- Diabetic, glaucoma and macular degeneration assessment and screening
- Myopia assessment
- Occupational eye care
- Paediatric and Vision Therapy clinic
- General optometric examination
An overview of the services we offer at the Melbourne Eyecare Clinic.
View the clinic's opening hours and make an appointment today at a time that is convenient to you.
The Melbourne Eyecare Clinic offers a variety of discounts to existing University Staff, Students, as well as other groups. See our current eligibility for discounts here.