Graduate Research at MDHS
A resource for students and supervisors seeking up to date information about policies and procedures
The Melbourne School of Health Sciences is a preeminent centre in health sciences research, and part of a leading international university with a tradition of excellence in research and research training. Graduate research at Melbourne can broaden your career pathways, developing you as a researcher and enhancing your leadership opportunities in your specialty practice area.
The Melbourne School of Health Sciences provides graduate research courses across the disciplines of nursing, physiotherapy, social work, audiology, speech pathology, and optometry and vision sciences.
Our strong research culture fosters students' academic and personal growth.
Prospective students should explore Department research groups and prospective supervisors, using the resources listed below or Find an Expert, before contacting the Academic Programs Coordinator (Research) to discuss the application process:
- Audiology and Speech Pathology Research Groups and Prospective Supervisors
- Nursing Research and Prospective Supervisors
- Optometry and Vision Sciences Research Groups and Prospective Supervisors
- Physiotherapy Research Groups and Prospective Supervisors
- Social Work Research Groups and Prospective Supervisors
Academic Programs Coordinator (Research)
Melbourne School of Health Sciences