Adult Speech and Language Programs
Our Adult therapy programs help people with:
- Aphasia (difficulty speaking or understanding) or
- Dysarthria (slurred speech)
This is a student run clinic.
An experienced speech pathologist supports students during the appointments.
No referral is required.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS
- Up to 3 appointments are booked each week
- Assessments are completed during the first week.
- Intervention is evidence-based
- You will receive a written report
- The program may be clinic based (face to face with your speech pathologist) or via a computer based home program.
- Level 1: 550 Swanston Street Carlton
- Close to public transport
- Disabled parking available near to the clinic
- Wheel-chair friendly
- The fee is $250 for each program (15 appointments).
- If you have a health care card, the fee is $150.
- Fees are not refundable through Medicare or Private health insurers.
- We do not offer services through NDIS.
Contact – Laura Chahda – Speech Pathologist
Phone – 8344 8107
Email – email@example.com
You can also fill in our online form and we will contact you:
Request an appointment