Practice Research Program in Health and Mental Health
|Professor Lynette Joubertemail@example.com||+ 61 3 834 49417||View page|
The practice research program brings academic researchers and health organisations together in partnership to inform social interventions for positive health and mental health outcomes.
Professor Lynette Joubert works closely with partners across the health sector to affect positive change and support practice improvement. Supporting practice research across the sector, the program assists with the practical implementation of research evidence.
The practice research program utilises a broad range of methodologies to advance knowledge of key chronic disease and mental health issues from a practical perspective.
Applied research areas include:
- Suicide prevention
- Measuring social networks and their impact
- Evidence-based social work practices and social interventions
- International social intervention collaborations
- NorthWestern Mental Health
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Health
- Promoting an improved patient experience in gynaecological cancer care
- Optimising the Capability of the Allied Health Workforce within Cancer Prehabilitation
School Research Themes
For further information about this research, please contact Professor Lynette Joubert