Alliance to End Violence toward Women and Children
The Alliance involves a collaboration with GP Practice and Primary Care with Professor Cathy Humphreys from Social Work and Professor Kelsey Hegarty from General Practice as co-leads.
Centre for Applied Research in Effective Services (CARES)
The aim of the Centre is to assist governmental and non-governmental agencies to use current best evidence to improve outcomes for service users.
Partnership for Innovation in Out-of-home Care
Staff partner with organisations across the out-of-home care system to develop and embed social innovations that make a positive difference in the lives of vulnerable children living without parental care.
Practice Research Program in Health and Mental Health
The practice research program brings academic researchers and health organisations together in partnership to inform social interventions for positive health and mental health outcomes.
Trauma Recovery and Resilience Research Program
TRRRP engages in applied research informing psychosocial recovery and resilience after trauma and loss experiences.
- Black Saturday Post-Traumatic Roadshow
- Bushfires, Social Connectedness and Mental Health
- Collaboration for Improving Children’s Lives in the 21st Century: Rights focused, evidence based, impact driven
- Reconceptualising and supporting disaster recovery as growth
- The emotional and social burden of caring for a young child with complex health needs