The RPN 4/5 Educators' Forum aim is to facilitate:
- links and relationships between educators from Area Mental Health Services (AMHs) across Victoria
- the sharing of resources and ideas around education priorities, such as student placements, graduate nurse programs and existing workforce development
- opportunities for clinical educators to provide input and feedback on DHHS mental health workforce strategies and guideline development
- discussion and dissemination of information about policy implementation challenges and approaches
All mental health nursing educators in Victorian AMHs are invited to attend these Forums. They are held approximately once every six weeks at The University of Melbourne’s Parkville campus.
To be included on our email list for future Forums, contact us.
2018 Forum dates
Please 'save the dates' below.
Topics for 2018's opening Forum (February 20th) have been confirmed as:
- The Victorian Mental Health Interprofessional Network
- The Office of the Chief Psychiatrist's guidelines on Treatment Planning
- Speakers: Jo Stubbs & Henrique Van-Dunem