We offer a complete range of hearing, balance, communication and speech therapy assessments and for all ages.
- Full diagnostic hearing assessments (newborn to adult).
- Advise on appropriate pathways of management for hearing loss.
- Selection and fitting of new hearing aids, and evaluating of existing hearing aids.
- We are also able to provide a range of earplugs for swimming, musicians and noise protection.
- Our Speech Pathology services include a variety of clinics for adults and children. Please click on the links to find out more about these:
- Our Balance Disorders Unit specialises in helping people who suffer from dizziness or imbalance.
- Our Tinnitus service provides an evaluation of tinnitus and will develop a personalised management strategy suited to your needs.
- Wax management
- The Auditory Processing clinic identifies difficulties in interpreting the sounds you hear, despite having normal hearing. We are able to assess these skills and tailor a management plan to address any deficits identified.
Request an appointment by completing the booking request form.
Or contact us on:
T: +61 3 9035 5333
What should I expect to pay on the day?
With a medical referral our core services are bulk billed through Medicare. Please note all new patients (excluding Health care card holders and VIHSP referred babies) will be required to pay a once off clinical fee of $65.
Hearing Rehabilitation, Speech Pathology, Auditory Processing, Tinnitus Management and Vestibular rehabilitation consultations will incur additional fees. Please enquire at time of booking.
How appointments are run
We are an Audiology and Speech Pathology Clinic that treats teaching and learning as core business, while delivering high quality patient care. We provide experiential learning and students are included in all facets of the clinic. At all times students are supervised by an experienced clinician, and the clinic operates on the appointments times and structures as would be expected in a non-teaching clinic. At the same time the clinic is dedicated to providing patient-centred best practise service for the community.
- Referral forms for GPs and other referrers